Everything you need to know to start managing your personal finances in an easy to learn 5 week course.
Personal Finance Management Course
Personal finance is one of the least understood yet vitally important skills we lack in modern society. In just under 20 modules, let us cover important skills from budgeting to life insuarance, loans to taxes, savings to retirement plans and a whole lot more.
This 5-week course was put together with 16 to 24 year olds in mind. To prepare them for life after school/studies.
Saturday from 10h00 to 13h00
Venue: GAP Academy, 100 Roberts Road, Clarendon, PMB
Course limited to first 10 registered attendees due to COVID.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the course overview and booking form.
- Bank Accounts / Banking
- Further Education & Study Loans
- Cell phone contracts and choosing your network.
- Medical Aid & GAP Cover.
- Insurance – Household and Vehicle
- Renting your first home & Rental Agreements
- Buying your first car
- Income Tax / SARS / Tax Planning
- Emergency Funds / Savings
- Life Insurance
- The fine print in contracts
- Buying your First home & Mortgages
- Retirement Planning
- Will / Estate planning
- Putting together and maintaining your “End of life“ file
- The importance of a Funeral policy
In each of these I will deal with what to consider, how to decide and what criteria is important to consider, and also the questions you should ask.
I will also have recorded video interviews with speakers who are experienced and considered experts in their fields come who provide input on their specific areas of expertise. These include a Financial Advisor, a Real Estate Agent, a Banker, a Lawyer, and an Accountant.
Talk to Us
Fill in the contact form or use the contact details below.
084 253 9005
Leave A Message
Rossfam Business Solutions is proud to be affiliated with these organisations